WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Taking a Trip North

For those of you who know me, you know that because of my husbands business, we travel quite a lot.  I've started really taking advantage of these trips to do buying for Hillhouse and as inspirational road trips for ideas.  I had the opportunity to attend the last BarnHouse Flea Market along with the Vintage Gathering, and needless to say I was hooked.  I am able to not only attend the fall markets coming up this weekend, but along the way I'm going to visit places I've been following on my blog, such as the Monticello Fall Premier show.  I'm going to also visit one of my favorite stores, Camas Antiques, and whatever else time allows. I can hardly wait.  We leave Tuesday.  I'm truly like a little kid who can't wait for christmas to come.  I so enjoy the gifts that have been given to all of the entrepreneurs in this industry.  Here are just few pictures of what I will be experiencing. 



No comments: