WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Sunday, September 12, 2010

New and Old Delights

I came across a picture of this magical bed taken at an outdoor flea market in Europe.  For those of you who know me, I have always loved the fleur de lis symbol.  I collected it way before it became "trendy".  When I see things like this that are truly one of a kind, my little heart goes a flutter.  I just love unique decor. 

I've also always had a love for pillows.  Just ask my husband, he knows it all too well.  I stack them all over the bed and everywhere else.  I've really cut back in my estimation, I'm not so sure he would agree...but anyway back to the pillows.  I just wanted to share these with you also. Makes me want to take my morning coffee outside and sit awhile in the garden.
Not to mention, Old Books Yes, I love them.  I'll take the cabinet and everything in it PLEASE!!  A Parisian bookshelf and Parisian books what's not to love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS! What a BEAUTIFUL and INSPIRING site! Your photos are outstanding!! LOVE YOUR WORK - truly a gift from God!
Many blessings!
-K