WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tropical Key West Florida

My husband and I were already planning a trip to Florida, but we had never driven all the way down the the Keys and I had always wanted to.  So with a little persuasion I talked my husband into flying into Miami and driving the 2-3 hours depending on traffic all the way down.
So we rented one of these
 and this is what we saw
 as you get closer to Key West
 I just love old bridges




 Many off and on storms but it just added to the ambiance
 local inhabitant
The drive down was long and the scenic bridges and beautiful waterscape only make up about an hour of the drive, so if we ever go again we will defiitely fly down for a couple of days.  But there is no mistaking that God's creation is so magical and breathtaking.  As I sit in Oregon looking outside at the rain and the 50 degree weather in May, I'm so glad that we were able to escape to the sunshine and tropics for awhile.

No comments: