WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Place For Everything and Everything In Its Place


I feel led in the next couple of months to really get my home in order.  Truly having a place for every little thing, and if I don't,  then it needs to go.  My life has become so cluttered with things in excess, things I don't really need, and it is time to let them go.  How many bottles of cleaner does one person need?  or how about those kitchen accessories that never get used, even at the holidays. Don't even mention the bathroom supplies, or the closets.   It has only been a year since I've done this, so where does it all come from?  Does it multiply itself in the middle of the night.  Things look so kept and orderly from the outside, but wait! don't open that drawer, it is brimming with whatnots and whimsies.  I want my life to be clutter free.  To be so much more manageable on the inside and out.  I know it will be a lot of work, cleansing and letting go, but I must.  It is TIME. 


 I want my drawers to look like this!

and my cabinets to be like this

It may take a little fixing

a little mending

A lot of thorough cleaning


to get the cupboards and the shelves to look like this

but with a little organizing

and a lot of patience,
It can be done!

Please give me some of your favorite organizing advice and tips that could help me in my endeavor, even a little encouragement might be nice

1 comment:

Takin' time to smell the flowers! said...

I'm with ya! Not only do I need to make a place for everything, but I need to get into (and have my family join me!) the habit of putting that thing in its place:) Your booth looks great BTW (as always!) Take care♥ ~April