WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

First Snowfall

Yesterday I awoke to the beautiful sight of not only snow covered ground, but a moon high in the sky.  As I was taking pictures of this lovely sight, it began to snow again, more and more...covering any imperfections in the ground where the snow may have melted, now almost all white. Such purity and perfection.  And I felt cleansing happening inside of me.  As the spirit renewed the way that I looked at the world, and the way the world looked at me.  I was starting fresh, once again.  Not because I deserve it, but because I don't.  The gracious gift of cleansing, is just that, a gift to the undeserving.   




 






No comments: