WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Saturday, October 16, 2010

My trip North is now headed southeast to Camas Antiques

I happened upon Camas Antiques through a blog in the middle of summer, this is my second trip to the store and even though it is a little ways off the beaten track that I normally travel, it is worth the trip.  Just like Monticello, I was suprised by the amount of talent under one roof. I wasn't able to take as many pics as I would have liked due to time constraints, but I didn't want to miss telling you about it.

This vendors name is Nest beautiful new home decor mixed with shabby furniture





I wish I knew who this next booth belonged to, but suffice it to say I loved it, just as much this time as the last time I visited.


Shabby-tique 

Brocanteur Vintage & Two Birds Vintage
I was so happy to meet Billie, the lady behind the amazing magic of my favorite booth in the entire store while I was there shopping.  It is so much fun to swap stories with someone in the same business with likemindedness.  Thanks for taking the time. 






I also love the stylings of A Cottage Industry 


More pics from around the store


This lady knows how to blog and  editorialize her step by step process of creating, I just love it for all of us DIY's


the letters read "Enchanted"


Loved this little sign, how many times have you thought that.




New vendor to Camas Chloe Rose
So much to see and so little time, if you get a chance to see this place you won't be disappointed. 
Next stop is barnhouse and A vintage gathering

No comments: