WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Our Christmas Eve Church Service

A wonderful way to spend our Christmas Eve together, was for my husband and I to attend our church's Christmas Eve service.  It was so...wonderful.  We are normally away at this time of the year, so my husband and I have never gotten to attend since we've been married.  Which made it even more special.  Our church has a huge amphitheater, so the service was outside. 

These trees were massive


The biggest bonfire's I've ever seen!

Then the lights went out, and it was time to do the candlelight service


My candle in the darkness...

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Jesus Loves you,
Ruth

No comments: