WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Offerings at Hillhouse

Just finished redoing my booth at the Mercantile and adding new finds.  It is always amazing to me how much stuff I can cram into one little space.  I've been called the "queen of the little stuff" as you can see is true.  Little stuff just seems to find me and multiply itself.





I hope you have a wonderful day today whatever the day may hold!!

P.S.  I just won a giveaway over at My Sweet Savannah I cannot wait to blog all about it!

1 comment:

Joyce Janes said...

Your space looks beautiful!
Hope you can make it up for Monticello's Fall Show in September! ~Joyce
aka Calamityjaneslifestyle.blogspot.com