WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Monday, March 21, 2011

Coffee and a new Contraption

Lately all I feel like doing is sitting with a good book, a fire burning in the fireplace and drinking a delicious brewed coffee.  I know this is OK for a short season, but at some point I need to get up and continue the organizing of my house, the project I started at the beginning of the year. I read another blog today d reyne's and it truly inspired me to continue on and not give up. 
The problem is, that I created even more of a monster by buying myself an incline machine last night (because it is also time for me to get in shape) and now I have to make room for it. Even though it doesn't take up as much room as a conventional treadmill, it is still pretty big.  It took me half a day to clear out the space where it will reside.   Our house has limited storage, and every square inch of it is used space, so now I have to deal with the piles of stuff that I cleared out to make the room.  I knew it was coming and come to think of it, it was my idea to buy this contraption.  I really hope tomorrow I am able to mentally deal with the piles of stuff, figure out a system and just get it done. As far as today goes (since it is practically over), I'm going to relax now and have a decaf cup of coffee, maybe even light a fire since it has been haling on and off all day.  

1 comment:

white flower farmhouse said...

For fitness, I use those ugly shoes: Shape-ups! They take up less space, but the drawback is that nobody wants to be seen with me while I'm wearing them!
The price we pay to stay in shape.