WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

High Fashion Surroundings

While my house will never look like this (due to spacial issues and money requirements), I do appreciate the elegance and style of high fashion homes




 Below are pictures from Tommy Hilfiger's New York Home
I love the Alice in Wonderland feeling that this invokes


Some days I dream of what could be in this life, and then I stop and remember how fleeting it is.  As a Christian this is the worst that it will ever be. I have to remember that, and be ever mindful and thankful for what I do have and what I have been given to be a faithful steward of.  May today be a day of gratitude for what we do have, and truly enjoy the journey.

1 comment:

Takin' time to smell the flowers! said...

It was nice to see you today;) I put a link on my page to your blog, to introduce you to some of my bloggy friends, because I know they'll just love you♥ My email is apeandsteve(at)msn(dot)com Talk to you soon!