WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Monday, August 8, 2011

Vintage Furniture Piece For My Guest Bedroom

I just had to share a picture of a new to me (vintage) furniture piece that I just purchased from my good friend Mindy at Pretty In Paint. I had been waiting a while for just the right piece to replace the more modern hutch I had, and this was it.
 

 I was going to stay with all cream furniture in this room, but when I saw this in grey, I decided to throw caution to the wind and go for it.  I'll show you pics of the whole room, as soon as I find the finishing touches that pull the whole look together.

1 comment:

Pretty In Paint said...

eeeek! I love it! I cant wait to see the whole thing finished!!