WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

French Flea Market This Saturday

Pomegranate French Flea Market this Saturday!
I am furiously getting ready for another flea market.  This one is located in Bend, OR.  My mother and I have created some new french inspired signs, books and ephemera.  Not to mention all of the other home decor with a vintage feel that will be available for sale.  If you live in the Bend area please be sure to come and visit.  Get directions at Pomegranate Home. 

1 comment:

Barbara Jean said...

this post answered my ? about you making things. =)

Now, how do I get on the mailing list for this flea market, or any others in Oregon??

blessings
barb